April 8th from 3-10pm
- $30 – Advance Adult Admission (ends 4/1)
- $37 – Regular Adult Admission
- $15 – for Youth 10-17 + Students w/ID
- (Children under the age of 10 are FREE with a ticket-holding adult.)
- FREE – Shuttle from Downtown Asheville
- $15 – Parking Pass (please see below)
We highly encourage you to take the shuttle or carpool as parking is very limited. Free parking will be available at the Lower Lot of the Asheville Chamber of Commerce (36 Montford Ave), allowing you to kick back and enjoy the ride with Gray Line Trolleys to Lake Eden. The FREE Dymaxion Shuttle, sponsored by Gray Line Trolley, will run between the Asheville Chamber of Commerce lower lot (36 Montford Avenue) and Camp Rockmont. Please allow for a few minutes wait.
2023 Gray Line Trolley Shuttle Schedule
Chamber of Commerce Pickup times: 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, 6:00, 8:30pm
Camp Rockmont Return times: 3:30, 4:30, 5:30, 6:30, 9:00, 10:00pm
The last shuttle drops off guests at the Chamber of Commerce at 10:30pm.
Uber and Lyft are not guaranteed in Black Mountain but are a great option to connect with the Trolley in Downtown AVL.